the possibility of wonder
A four part online course giving you the tools to access wonder in your world
step one - Rituals for creativity
- 90 minute master class on rituals for creativity
- Powerful, practical, playful ways to get more creative in your daily life
- How to design your own ritual to access your innate creativity
- Explore the creation of moments of meaning and magic within the mundane
- New techniques to supercharge your imagination and activate your artistic curiosity
- Find out how artists through the ages have created rituals to invite inspiration
- How to let the kids in your life teach you the advanced class
the full journey
- Learn how to bring wonder into your creativity, your self care, your work and your world
- 6 hours of all my best content, distilled from teaching 1000s of people over 13 years
- Opportunity for live coaching/Q&A with me
- Full video recording of each class any time you want a refresher
- Option of additional audio recording of each class if you prefer podcasts
- 2 free guided meditations you can use to dissolve creative blocks and access your inspiration
- Supporting document for each class including exercises, tips and recommendations
- My bespoke professional toolkit for ritual design of all kinds
- Membership in private Facebook group for participants on the live classes
- Free 15 minute session with me at a time that works for you
- 20% off if you book for the whole course - you pay just £100, or £30 per individual class
If you choose to purchase the full series of four, the first class - Rituals for Creativity - will be sent as a password protected recording as part of a unique package.
All classes are recorded live and are packed with practical tools as well as brand new ideas to help you to create meaningful, magical moments in your life, work and play.
£30 for a single class
£100 for all four
A recording of each class will be made available to those who have purchased tickets after the event is over.
"Working with Tiu is a breath of fresh air.
Her ability to tune in and create magic on a practical level is profound. She uses the beautiful magnifying glass of wonder as the perfect tonic to keep her sessions light and yet meaningful.
I highly recommend."