the possibility of wonder
A four part online course giving you the tools to access wonder in your world
the full journey
- Learn how to bring wonder into your creativity, your self care, your work and your world
- 6 hours of all my best content, distilled from teaching 1000s of people over 13 years
- Opportunity for live coaching/Q&A with me
- Full video recording of each class any time you want a refresher
- Option of additional audio recording of each class if you prefer podcasts
- 2 free guided meditations you can use to dissolve creative blocks and access your inspiration
- 30 page supporting document including exercises, tips and recommendations
- My bespoke professional toolkit for ritual design of all kinds
- Membership in private Facebook group for participants on the live classes
- Free 15 minute session with me at a time that works for you
- 20% off if you book for the whole course - you pay just £100, or £30 per individual class
You can purchase this class as a stand alone recording including 90 minute master class, two accompanying guided meditations to kickstart your creative project plus a 10 page PDF with all the resources.
- 90 minute master class on rituals for creativity
- Powerful, practical, playful ways to get more creative in your daily life
- How to design your own ritual to access your innate creativity
- Explore the creation of moments of meaning and magic within the mundane
- New techniques to supercharge your imagination and activate your artistic curiosity
- Find out how artists through the ages have created rituals to invite inspiration
- How to let the kids in your life teach you the advanced class
If you choose to purchase the full series of four, the first and the second classes - Rituals for Creativity and Rituals for Self Care - will be sent as password protected recordings as part of a unique package including:
- 90 minute masterclass on rituals for self care
- Learn simple practises for reflection, reconnection and restoration
- Take away techniques to transform your daily routines into nourishing rituals
- Explore rituals for mind, body and spirit that bring us into the present
- Master the art of making your very own magical moments
- Discover how to make use of what you have and where you are – no need for spa days and expensive treats
- Meaningful meals - learn how to transform your food into a source of connection
If you choose to purchase the full series of four, the first, second classes and third classes - Rituals for Creativity, Rituals for Self Care and Rituals for Work will be sent as password protected recordings as part of a unique package
- Create your very own toolbox of rituals to complete the old and celebrate the new
- Learn brand new ways to bring moments of meaning to your to do list
- Map a sparkly your path towards an inspiring point on the horizon
- Ritualise your skillsets - and learn how to step into your strong suits
- Hear about the team ritual that makes collaboration feel like a murmuration
- Discover how to use a vintage dress, a plastic duck beak and Zoltar himself (the fortune telling mannequin from the movie Big) to transform your productivity
- Design a Viking funeral for an old idea, project or role that no longer serves you
- Become part of a good vibes tribe that unites in making the world a better place
- Learn how you can spread love, joy and magical mischief in your community and beyond
- Commit random acts kindness and covert acts of beauty - right in your own backyard
- Connect with communities of like minded magic makers helping change the world
- Explore the micro to the macro - how you can make a difference one tiny step at a time
- Leave the course inspired, energised and revitalised, ready to walk into a more wonderful world
All classes will be live, interactive and packed with practical tools as well as brand new ideas to help you to create meaningful, magical moments in your life, work and play.
A recording of each class will be made available to those who have purchased tickets after the event is over.
"Working with Tiu is a breath of fresh air.
Her ability to tune in and create magic on a practical level is profound. She uses the beautiful magnifying glass of wonder as the perfect tonic to keep her sessions light and yet meaningful.
I highly recommend."