YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY SHOULD BE AS UNIQUE AS YOUR LOVE STORY
A wedding is the one occasion where we all gather together to celebrate love - a community of family and friends encircling those at its centre with all their warmth, good wishes and hopes for their lasting happiness.
I invite you to bring a new and fresh sense of liberation to this most cherished of rituals. To add in your own emotional needs and spiritual and non-spiritual beliefs, weaving all the elements together to create a brand new kind of wedding ceremony, one that celebrates who you are and what you hope to become together, something bespoke and bold, meaningful and magical.
Together, we can create a meaningful, magical and memorable ceremony
that honours your love,your journey and your combined beliefs.
There won’t be a dry eye in the house.
"We’ve had so many wonderful comments from our family and friends about how beautiful, personal and special the ceremony was…but it was more than that for us. It was the whole experience.
The opportunity to share our journey with you and hear it played back so beautifully, to experience the gradual creation of our ceremony through the things which were most important, family, love and adventure; and lastly and most important for both of us – the creation of our unique, sincere contract for life – our vows to each other! This was our favourite bit of the whole day!
It was so special, Tiu, it made our day and started our married life together with love, meaning and purpose."
Helen & Mike
INSPIRING YOUR MAGICAL MOMENT
A powerful, personalised, exploratory session on board a beautiful houseboat in the heart of London
- Explore the creative possibilities of a ceremony that is designed to fit you perfectly
- Discover wonderful ways to include your family and friends in your love
- Understand how to create your own meaningful moment, incorporating your beliefs and values
- Begin to devise your unique vows that will bind your future lives together forever
- Go away fizzing with new ideas and masses of inspiration
Initial consultation - £200
(If you should choose to work with me following this, the fee acts a deposit)
CREATING YOUR DREAM CEREMONY
This is a profound, intense, creative, intimate and carefully held journey, which takes you deep into the heart of your love story, exploring the foundation of your relationship, creating all aspects of a meaningful ceremony that truly serves to carry you into a new chapter in your life together.
I offer an utterly bespoke hand-held creative process, designed to help you create the ceremony of your dreams, with one to one attention and expertise on all aspects of the creation of your ceremony, from the initial brainstorm to delivering your service.
The journey we go on together spans head, heart and spirit. It takes many months of meetings, conversation, emotion, visioning, planning and processing it all until it can be distilled into a one off wedding ceremony that will not only touch not the hearts of all those present, but that is specially designed to carry you safely into a long and happy future together.
It is intimate, intense and will go a long way to deepening both your understanding of your commitment to each other and also how lasting love can work. We address the unique nature of your relationship, the shadows and potential trip hazards up ahead, as well as the blessings and beauties that make your love so strong and special. The process also takes into account the complexities of your respective families and the community in which you live, so that you can bring everyone together to strengthen your love, including them in your marriage that it thrives into the years and decades ahead, held in a safe and strong container.
I bring all my skills to this work, from intuitive coach to spiritual guide, from creative facilitator to Oxford educated writer, public speaker and - when called for - professional singer.
The process of creating a truly personal, powerful and handmade wedding ceremony takes approximately 24 hours of my time @ £100 per hour, and it includes:
8+ hours of meetings in person, 8+ hours writing time, the wedding day itself, any follow up including writing out the handwritten ceremony in full for you to keep.
Step one : The Plan
- Support in uncovering the unique workings of your relationship – and how best to help it thrive for the rest of your days
- Weaving your family and friends into your ceremony
- Incorporation of specific wedding rituals from other cultures as well as the creation of brand new traditions just for you
- Help with writing the most powerful, beautiful and personalised vows to best express your love and commitment
- Recommendations of supporting services where needed, including florists, photographers, headdresses, musicians, magical unusual venues
- All my gifts as a professional writer with a degree in English from Oxford devoted to the writing of your personal wedding service, yours to keep forever after
Step 2 : The Big Day
- Early arrival to ensure the ceremonial space is ready, the players are all assembled and ready to take part and the right music is cued
- On hand to calm any fears and reconnect you to the love at the centre of your day
- Delivering your ceremony with all the love and intelligence in my power
- Holding a space that fills the room with the powerful intention of your lifelong union coming into form before our very eyes
- Offering my undivided attention, professionalism and care until the very last moment when you are ushered off into your future life together, bound by love
- The written service which is sent the day after your wedding, so you can revisit every word and relive every moment while relaxing on your honeymoon
£2400 plus travel expenses
Optional extra: A site visit to rehearse the ceremony right before the big day
"Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your incredible work in creating
THE MOST MAGICAL CEREMONY we could ever have imagined.
You were an absolute dream to work with from start to finish, listening, guiding,
supporting and helping us to create the most memorable, beautiful service
that will stay in the hearts in everyone who attended."